The aim of the clinic is to provide a safe, clean environment to undergo doctor led cosmetic medicine treatments.
The services provided will primarily include laser tattoo and IPL hair removal. The clinic also provides safe effective cosmetic medicine procedures such as chemical peels, Botulinum Toxin injections and Dermal fillers. The clinic is in the heart of the city of Newport.
During the informed consent of all procedures the prices of procedures will be explained and you will be given the opportunity to not undertake the procedure or to have more time to decide if the treatment is right for you. During the consent you will have the opportunity to ask any questions about the treatment. A full up to date pricelist is available online and in the clinic itself.
At Wales Laser Clinic we work with to achieve the safest desirable cosmetic treatments. As a patient you have the right to:
- Know the names of those treating you and their qualifications.
- Feel at ease with the treatments provided and ask questions if you have concerns.
- Say “no” to treatments.
- Have your choices and decisions respected.
- Be treated politely and with consideration.
- Have your privacy respected.
- Have your questions about any costs or bills answered at any time.
- You can complain or give feedback about any part of the service without worry.
As a patient of Wales Laser Clinic you have the responsibility to:
- Tell us everything we need to know about your medical history.
- Do what your treatment provider recommends or tell your treatment provider why you do not want to follow the recommendations.
- Be considerate to all staff and fellow visitors with whom you come in contact.
- Provide the clinic payments as agreed at the time of treatments and voice any concerns about the cost of the treatment before the treatment takes place.
- We have the right to refuse to treat anyone at the clinic and no reason needs to be given.
Wales laser clinic always endeavors to treat its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at the laser clinic you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, the clinic medical director who will be pleased to help and support you through the process. The complaints procedure can be requested by contacting the clinic.
The clinic is fully registered with Healthcare Inspectorate Wales who can be contacted by post, email, fax or telephone at:
Healthcare Inspectorate Wales
Rhydycar Business Park
Phone: 0300 062 8163
Fax: 0300 062 8387
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full copy of the patient guide please contact us via the email on email@example.com